Tuesday, January 26, 2010

twenty three

















tuesday january 26.2010

shade cardigan
shade mustard cap sleeve
plaid dress from walmart
purple tights
steve madden boots

so because my skin photographed the same color as my cap sleeve, i had to alter the picture funny. i need to go tanning. i do not care about the skin cancer. okay so i do, but i really hate being so pasty white! oh well. today as i was in the shower i was so excited about the prospect of shaving my legs when this is all over! i mean for real! i have not shaved in month and it will be a monumental day to do that. i might even have to blog about it. and yes, my dress is from walmart of all places! best $12 i ever spent.

2 comments:

  1. It's Elizabeth again...did I even tell you that on your other blog when I wrote you. I don't know it's really late! but I love this blog it's awesome. I'm putting both your blogs on my list. Maybe we can stay in touch better on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wal-mart has upped my wardrobe in a big way. no shame here, i love wally world! ;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete