Sunday, January 10, 2010

day 5

friday january 8.2010
shade ivory varsity cardigan fall 08
gap watermelon top
shade chambray tulip skirt spring 09
purple tights
seychelles peep toe flats
new owl necklace
grandma's pearls

i was wearing my name tag in this picture so i wouldn't leave it on my dresser like the day before. can i just tell you how much i actually liked this outfit today. it made me wish that i would have woken up early enough to wash my hair and look half decent. maybe i will have to repeat this one in the future. i am feeling a little bit like my old self. i felt like i was in such a rut with my fashion and i lost touch with my bold and colorful self. i feel like i am channeling that aly again and i love it. i am always one for color and wearing purple tights may have been the kick start i needed to get me out of my rut! go me.

and for those of you wondering. this is what my bed looks like every morning before i leave for work. yes that is all my clothes that didn't make the outfit that day. and it may or may not contain all the other clothes that i have worn this week. i have been really lazy lately and haven't had the energy or time to clean up after myself. oh well. next week i guess.

1 comment:

  1. can i tell you how much i actually liked this outfit too? very cute~

    ReplyDelete