Tuesday, January 19, 2010

lucky thirteen

















saturday january 16.2010

shade 3/4 cardigan
shade pewter cami
striped cami old navy
shorts target
purple tights
grey boots

at the last minute i tucked in my cami and belted the shorts...too lazy and late to take a picture. today i literally stayed in my pajamas until i took a shower at 7:00 pm! boo me for being lazy. but my sister was at work all day so i hung out with my b.i.l and my adorable nieces. oh and i got a new haircut, bought a way cute new purse and got some delicious doughnuts from dick's market! i wish that place existed here. anyway so sat night i met up with some friends at keys on main in slc for my friend ashley's 21 birthday. yeah i have young friends. it was a joyous night. i love k.o.m...so fun to go and listen to some fun tunes and mild swearing. after chilling there for a bit we chowed down at chili's and i headed home to chat with my sis and fall asleep watching public television.

No comments:

Post a Comment