Thursday, January 7, 2010

day 4


thursday january 7.2010

shade navy 3/4 cardigan fall 08
v.neck from gap...my favorite tee ever
skirt from old navy circa 2005
red belt from who knows where
purple tights
booties from anthropologie
new owl necklace from bp
grandma's pearl earrings

no i really don't wear glasses. today is my day off and i was too lazy to do my makeup hence the glasses. i ran a bunch of errands and cut some hair. i am currently sitting in the office of my sister's home trying to convince her one year old jane to give me back my camera. i don't think that will happen anytime soon though. you got to love kids. she is scurrently walking on her tippy toes and tickled pink to have my camera.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Aly,
    You make me smile. I love that you are wearing purple tights everyday. And I love being able to see your outfits so that I can get some more ideas for my outfits. I think I am already the most stylish dresser in Blanding but I'm always looking for better ideas so I stick out even more!
    Love,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete