Friday, January 1, 2010

the girl in the purple tights...that's what they'll call me!

it started with a pair of tights.

i had just purchased some adorable purple tights and was wearing them for the first time as part of a smashing outfit to church. i was sitting in sacrament meeting and had the most magnificent idea, upon realizing how much i really loved these tights...i was going to wear my purple tights everyday for 1 month straight.

now i know you might all be saying to yourselves...'come on aly, purple tights everyday?' and to you i say 'yes, purple tights everyday.' i will plan my entire wardrobe for the next month around my tights, starting today and ending january 31. 2010! i will take pictures everyday of my choices and document the whole experience.

i am up for a challenge. and as my dear friend carrie found out tonight...i will do anything you ask me to. i will grab this experiment by the horns and take it down. i will show those purple tights who are boss. i will succeed. i will conquer. if you have any suggestions or comments please leave them. in my mind i haven't really gotten past day 5, so this is where the fun kicks in!

wish me luck!

loves...aa

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I hope they are good quality -- I had to throw my purple tights out recently. Wore them three times and they had holes. Got them from Target

    ReplyDelete